Project for the Web New Features
- Assign tasks to non-group members: Assign tasks to anyone in your organization without sharing the entire project plan with them for greater flexibility during planning in Project for the Web.
- Rollup Fields in Project for the web: Add summary, average, max, or minimum calculations to your numeric custom fields. See the rollup value of all your subtasks in your summary task fields.
- Scheduling Mode in Project Power Apps experience: Organizational admins can enable Project Managers to set the scheduling mode of their projects in the Project Power Apps experience. Learn more about scheduling modes & how to use them here.
- Guest Users: Add guest users & assign tasks to them. Guest users can view projects shared with them.
- Different Dependencies: Users with Project Plan 3 licenses or higher will be able to add Finish-to-Finish, Start-to-Start, and Start-to-Finish dependencies to their tasks.
- Critical Path: Users with Project Plan 3 licenses or higher will be able to highlight the tasks that affect their project’s finish date in the Timeline view.
- Allow Microsoft 365 users to provide progress updates on their assigned tasks: Users with Microsoft 365 licenses can mark their tasks complete and change the percent complete for their tasks without a Project license.
This is a repost from the Project blog.