If you are like us, we have lots of meetings every day, so we try to get the most out of them. This is a great list of 4 items on how to make every product status meeting even more productive.
- Let the team decide how often to meet and the initial agenda
- Set up the meetings on the same day of the week at the same time every meetings – this really helps to reduce meeting time confusion and keep people on task.
- Assign someone the task of taking notes and action items. Meeting action items are critical to stay on task.
- Use the agenda designed at the Kickoff meeting to keep each meeting productive and in line with your goals, budget and objectives.
One last item that helps me is to reference in the meeting subject header that is sent to all the attendees, what exactly your meeting is about and what you plan to accomplish in that set time. Everyone always appreciates a well-run and well organized meeting!
For information on all your Project Management needs, please contact us today and if you want to read more on these tips see PMI Mile Hi Chapter.
- Automate Business Proceses with Power automate
- Dyamics 365 for Sales – Lead Management
- Dyamics 365 for Sales – Lead Qualification
- Dyamics 365 and Microsoft Teams Integration
- How to copy an entire plan when using Tasks by Planner and To Do
- How to create a custom program entity with Project for the Web
- How to create a flow to promote a request to a project in Project for the Web
- How to customize Project for the Web with custom entities
- How to use icons as graphical indicators with Project for the Web
- How to use Power BI to create a data model for dynamic reports and dashboards
- How to use Project for the Web custom entities with Power BI reports
- Configuring security in Microsoft Project Online
- Project for the Web Demonstration of fully configured environment
- Start Page updated experience
- How to use MS Teams & Power Automate to us a SharePoint list as an ideation list with Project Online
- What is Project for the Web