Wouldn’t it be great to be able to see selected task-level milestones in a Project Center view in Microsoft Project Online & Server? Well you can, and in this Microsoft Project Online Training video we show you how!
We start by demonstrating the milestone view, and the value it provides. Next we create one of the custom fields required for the milestone and test that it functions correctly in Microsoft Project Professional. Once this is confirmed, we create the remaining custom fields in Microsoft Project Online. Lastly we create a Project Center milestone view that exposes the fields we created, followed by creating a test project that is assigned the newly created milestones and publish it to confirm the fields work and the graphical indicators show up in our Project Center view.
This webinar is designed for anyone who wants to better understand the functions available on the Task Ribbon in Microsoft Project Online.
- Activate Digital Selling Dynamics 365 Overview
- How to accelerate digital selling with Dynamics 365
- How to create a new Project for the Web instance
- How to use baselines with Microsoft Project Online
- How to use Power Automate to create Tasks in Planner
- How to use the Present in Microsoft Teams features in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Imperial College London uses MS Teams to teach and connect
- Project Portfolio Management with Microsoft PPM
- Microsoft Project Online Overview
- Create a major milestone report
- Creating a pipeline report with Microsoft Excel
- Creating Resource calendar exceptions
- How to use the Act as Delegate feature in Microsoft Project Online