Want to get an overview of Microsoft Project Online and Microsoft Project Servers capabilities? Then watch this video! We’ll cover all the basics from the role of the Executive to that of a Team Member. You will see views across all projects looking at KPI graphical indicators which are staples in many Microsoft PPM solutions. From the perspective of the Project and Resource Manager we’ll also show you Capacity vs. Demand information in Resource Center. This is a very good overall demonstration of the capabilities of the product in order to help gain a solid understanding of the products functionality.
Please join us for this Microsoft Project Online Training video!
If you are interested in learning more browse our Microsoft Project Online Training Courses.
If you need help with your current Microsoft Project Online or Server implementation we also offer support for Microsoft Project Online.
- Activate Digital Selling Dynamics 365 Overview
- How to accelerate digital selling with Dynamics 365
- How to create a new Project for the Web instance
- How to use baselines with Microsoft Project Online
- How to use Power Automate to create Tasks in Planner
- How to use the Present in Microsoft Teams features in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Imperial College London uses MS Teams to teach and connect
- Project Portfolio Management with Microsoft PPM
- Create a major milestone report
- Creating a pipeline report with Microsoft Excel
- How to create a Project Center view showing Major Milestones
- Creating Resource calendar exceptions
- How to use the Act as Delegate feature in Microsoft Project Online