Table of contents
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is a CRM system specially designed to enable smarter business decisions and increase sales performance for sales teams. It includes a vast set of functionalities and advanced AI capabilities and is well-suited to improve sales processes and address issues for small- and medium-sized businesses from different industry sectors. Along with Microsoft Teams, Power Apps and Power Automate, Dynamics 365 provides robust sales and marketing functionality to help sales teams stay on top of leads for more wins.
The significant benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales are,
- Get advanced actionable insights by finding all customer activities and data in one central location.
- Monitors customers and business deals from any device or location.
- Uses real-time analytics to accelerate team performance.
- Nurtures each lead to the sales stage.
- Creates marketing lists and campaigns.
- Saves the navigation time between different customer applications.
- Enables sales team to close more deals.
- Dynamics 365 sales mobile keeps sales teams connected on the go.
The critical features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales include,
1) The Embedded Intelligence Suite in Dynamics 365 for Sales
The Embedded Intelligence Suite in Dynamics 365 for Sales includes a set of features that collectively aid in building strong customer relationships. The main features of the suite are:
- Relationship Assistance: Uses customer data to generate action cards. The action cards are automatically prioritized and filtered based on the current context of the sales professional.
- Auto Capture: The feature enables access to Microsoft Exchange. Messages related to the work of the sales staff are identified and showcased within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. Comprehensive viewing of relevant messages associated with a lead record allows the sales representative to take the subsequent right actions without delay.
Specific tracked messages are marked by the salesperson and made available to other users and features of the suite.
- Email Engagement: The tool tracks all email communications and reports back the information to the sales team. The tool defines reminders about the different actions based on customer engagement with emails sent to them during a specific period.
Key Benefits in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Uses the power of AI to engage and interact with customers.
- Helps in building solid customer relationships and providing seamless customer experiences.
- Keeps the sales team informed about what is happening with customers and prepares them to engage with customers appropriately.
2) Lead Management Tools
The creation of lead records has become simpler and efficient with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. The common ways to create lead records using Dynamics 365 are,
- Manual creation of leads through the Sales Hub App.
- Conversion of email activities to leads.
- Bulk Importing of leads.
After the lead record is created, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sale offers multiple tools such as dashboards, charts, views, etc., to help with the qualification process. It helps to identify the most suitable account managers to work with every lead.
The lead data is presented through different views. The sales agents can make use of the different views based on their job functions. For instance, the sales team manager can use “Leads Opened This Week” to view the newest leads and assign them to specific account managers.
- MS Dynamics 365 Sales offers multiple ways to create lead records, thus covering the different sources of leads.
- Dynamics 365 can be integrated with other tools and platforms (such as social media and artificial intelligence) to research more about each lead.
- The lead data presented through different views are further classified into multiple sections for better understanding and easier qualification.
3) Sales Accelerator in Dynamics for Sales
After a lead has been assigned, the feature provides a data-driven context for each potential customer. The seller can see a comprehensive view of the buyer’s actions, including communications history, customer needs, customer data, relevant activities such as requesting a white paper or responding to a sales email.
Sales Accelerator uses the information from your sales app to prioritize tasks for the day. The sales professional can use the sequence designer to find the subsequent best sales lead to work on.
- Allows the seller to craft the most relevant sales pitch.
- Saves the time of your sales team by prioritizing the work.
- It eliminates the need to browse through multiple sources to identify potential leads.
- The timely AI-driven insights and recommendations allow the sales team to close deals faster.
- Customer engagement is made easier and quicker by integrating preferred communication channels such as email, phone dialer, and Google Teams.
4) Opportunity Management Capabilities with Dynamics for Sales
A lead becomes an opportunity when it is believed to be a potential sale. Opportunities play a vital role in sales pipeline forecasts. Opportunity management involves multiple interactions with the client. The effective treatment of opportunities plays a vital role in winning and losing the pitch.
Using Dynamics 365 for Sales, you can create opportunities manually, convert activity records like emails into an opportunity or convert active lead records into opportunities.
Opportunity records are created with specific details. Dynamics 365 supports sales teams and sales managers throughout the complete lifecycle of the opportunity record.
- Assigns opportunities to the most appropriate sales team.
- Provides complete product literature to customers.
- Manages and tracks all activities and interactions associated with the opportunity.
- Determines product and service details that the customer is interested in.
- Provides excellent visibility throughout the opportunity lifecycle.
5) Integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales can be further integrated with other Microsoft products and services. One example is Dynamics 365’s integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Note that the on-premises version does not support the integration.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows the sales professional to enhance critical application scenarios by using data graphs and insights from LinkedIn. The tools embed company’s and individuals’ LinkedIn profiles into the CRM and allow sales representatives to build more beautiful relationships with clients.
- Identify commonalities between your business and potential clients.
- Personalize customer engagement by viewing recent activities, news, job changes, etc.
- Obtain a clear overview of the organizational structure of your prospect.
- Get easy access to InMail and other LinkedIn insights.
- Identify prospects by filtering Sales Navigator Searches.
Partner with INTEGENT
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales will nurture your sales from start to end. It is powerful tool designed to help you close more deals cost-effectively. As a Microsoft Partner, Integent will support and train you for efficient use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
To learn more, talk to one of our CRM experts today.