I’m not easily annoyed… well, maybe I am but that is besides the point. When I am viewing a Project Site in Project Server 2013 it annoys me that I cannot easily navigate away from that Project Site. If you want a simple way to get back to the project schedule or even the project details page, follow the steps below:
- Open the project in PWA to the page you want to easily navigate back to.
- Copy the URL for that page.
- Navigate to the Project Site for your project.
- In the upper left area of the screen, click Edit Links.
- Click + Link.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the text you want displayed, for example “Project Details” and then paste the URL for the Project Details page in the Address area.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Voila! You will now see “Project Details” listed at the top of the screen and can click on it to easily navigate away from the Project Site in Project Server 2013.
For more tips and tricks, check out our online training courses and free webinars!