There is a great Virtual Conference coming up for Project in October. Here are all the awesome sessions that you will get to watch at Project Virtual Conference 2015, scheduled for October 22-23, 2015.
We’re confident that, with 3 tracks, over 50+ great sessions from industry experts, MVPs, customers, partners, and Microsoft Project team, the lineup for Project Virtual Conference provides an unprecedented value to all of you.
Here is a glimpse into 'some' of the sessions this awesome line up. Check out the entire schedule here: ProjectVConf Schedule
- Key note: Beyond 2015: The shape of things to come for Microsoft Project
- Customer Story: Whiteboard & Excel Scheduling To Enterprise Product Launch Management With Project Professional
- Real World Reporting in Project Server and Project Online
- Resource Engagements – Now PMs and RMs can be friends!
- Implementing Gartner’s PPM Reporting Recommendations In Project Online And Project Server
- Power BI And Project Online: Business Intelligence Is Necessary, But Can Also Be Fun
- Tips And Tricks In Troubleshooting Issues With Project And Project Server
- A Sneaky Use Of Visibility Projects For Smart Work Management
- Mastering Master Projects
- Extracting data from the black hole: Creating custom views in Microsoft Project 2010 and 2013
Important: If you have not already done so, please register to gain access to the conference site: Register.
If you have any questions on your specific Project Server needs, please contact us today.