Perform a Project Check
Microsoft Office Project 2007 Professional provides the publishing functionality of the project and all the project information, resources, and assignments. If your resources are not seeing their tasks for your project – you (as the Project Manager) can confirm your project is correctly set up before requesting Administrator assistance.
- Confirm you saved, published, and closed your project.
- Confirm the resource Booking Type
- Confirm the Timesheet Owner is correct for the resources in question.
- Confirm the Assignment Owner is correct of the tasks in question.
- Confirm that the task has the Published field of Yes.
- If you have confirmed Steps 1-5, send this issue to your Project Server Administrator for assistance. They will confirm the user is in the correct Group (permissions) and they have access to that project.