Watch this video to learn in detail the steps to create a project schedule using Microsoft Project. We’ll cover defining initial project attributes following by entering tasks. Next we’ll talk about entering estimates and the use of dependencies and constraints. Once this is accomplished we will look at types of resources available then defining and assigning them to the tasks of the project. Finally we will identify the critical path of the project and track progress.
We hope you enjoy this training video!
If you are interested in learning more browse our Microsoft Project Online Training Courses.
If you need help with your current Microsoft Project Online or Server implementation we also offer support for Microsoft Project Online.
- How to use the Manage Delegates feature in Microsoft Project Online
- Using Risks and Issues with Microsoft Project Online
- Project Server deployment
- Microsoft Project Scheduling for Success
- using multiple timelines with Microsoft Project
- Project execution with Microsoft Project
- Ideation with Microsoft Project Online
- Reporting with Microsoft PPM
- Resource Management with Microsoft Project Online
- Time Tracking with Microsoft Project Online
- Tips and tricks for resource managers using Microsoft Project Online
- Understanding the power of Dynamics 365 for Sales
- How to us roadmap with Microsoft Project Online
- What is Microsoft Teams