I had a client that when you deslected the Update Periodically checkbox for the cube build time it generated an error. We therefore had to delete the cube build timer job manually like so:
- Navigate to Central Administration –> Operations –> Time Job Definitions
- Locate the timer job, right-click on it, then select properties.
- I then copied the entire URL by triple-clicking in the url field, then selecting ctrl + c.
- I pasted the resulting text into notepad in order to extract the jobid. be sure to replace any occurrence of %2d with a dash “-“
- Lastly, I opened a CMD prompt, then ran the following command.:
stsadm –o deleteconfigurationobject –id “71a37551-c31a-4081-9586-1de997c39f19”