Thanks to those 400+ attendees on today’s MPUG Certification Series – it was a pleasure to present and I look forward to next week’s session.
Click here to register for June 30th’s session.
This posting includes the two (2) mentioned helpful links and the other links contained in the presentation (so you will not have to key them in).
1) Install and configure Project Server 2010: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee662109.aspx
2) Capacity planning in Project Server 2010 (white paper): http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff686784.aspx
Note the Large scenario has 50,000 users – for the Andy’s question on the webcast today.
Other Reference Links from Presentation:
1) Planning and architecture for PS 2010: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc197605.aspx
2) Project Server 2010 Administrator’s Guide: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg663916.aspx
3) Project Admin Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/projectadministration/
Recap of Session #1: June 23rd, 2011 recording to be posted in 2-3 days on http://mpug.com
•Introductions – Agenda Review (10 mins)
•Module 1: Implementation Overview (10 mins)
•Module 2: Managing Security in Project Web App (20 mins)
•Module 3: Defining Enterprise Custom Fields (15 mins)
•Module 4: Departments (15 mins)
•Module 5: Managing the Look and Feel of Project Web App (10 mins)
•Wrap –up Q/A (10 mins)
Session #2: June 30th, 2011 noon-1:30pm Click here to register.
•Introductions – Agenda Review with Recap of Session #1
•Module 6: Single Entry Mode and Task/Timesheet Settings
•Module 7: Enterprise Project Types
•Module 8: Delegation
•Module 9: Business Intelligence
•Module 10: Solution Starter Overview
•Wrap –up Q/A