Another Successful Certificate Program delivered.
We received several e-mails and thank you from the MPUG Certification session that I delivered yesterday. Some of you asked when the recording would be available. It is now located on the MPUG Global site. You can find the recording here.
As always – let us know if there is a topic of interest for a webcast or whitepaper (chances are we have already done it). But if not – we will target it for your.
Thanks again to Melanie and Kirk and the MPUG Global team for hosting these sessions.
This event required a paid MPUG membership.
Certificate and PMI PDU Credit:
* MPUG Certificate: Microsoft Project Reporting (upon completing three sessions)
* 2 PMI PDU for each 2 hour session (live attendance only – no recordings)
– Level 1 – Basic Project reporting, 21 October 2010, 10:30 AM ET
– Level 2 Intermediate Project Reporting, 10 November 2010, 10:30 AM ET
– Level 3 Advanced Project Reporting, 8 December 2010, 10:30 AM ET
Level 1 – Basic Project reporting – Microsoft Project Reporting using Project Desktop and Office (Using Project desktop, Excel, PowerPoint, etc). Cover built in reports, getting data out of project, formatting reports – understanding what you can get out of the default tool.
• Selecting, Editing, and Creating Basic Reports
• Configuring Print and Page Setup Options
• Setting Options to Correct Printing Issues
• Exporting Reporting Data
• Creating and Modifying Visual Reports
1. Viewing a Visual Report
2. Customizing a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Visual Report
3. Customizing a Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Visual Report
4. Saving Local OLAP Cube Data
1. Creating Visual Report Templates
1. Editing Visual Report Templates
2. Managing Your Visual Report Templates
• Viewing basic information across multiple projects including resource allocation – understanding Project Standard’s limitations and when you need to leverage Project Server or another reporting tool.