If you want to change a resource’s rate on all future assignments but maintain the original rate on past assignments, follow the steps below:
- In PWA, navigate to the Resource Center.
- Check the box next to the names of resources whose rates need to be adjusted.
- Click the Open icon on the ribbon at the top.
- The Enterprise Resource Global will open in MS Project Professional.
- Double Click the name of the resource you want to edit.
- Click on the Cost tab.
- Set the effective date for the new rate and enter the rate.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the Enterprise Resource Global and be sure to check it in.
NOTE: YOU MUST CLOSE MS PROJECT PRO AND REOPEN IT BEFORE YOU WILL SEE THE NEW RATES APPLIED