We are all looking for ways to improve our performance and get more done. Here a five simple ideas:
- Reassess Your Project Stakeholders for Better Communications – Depending on the length of a project, it may be necessary to check back with your stakeholders to see if there are any new contacts or if any need to be dropped from your communications, plan for various reasons.
- Create Reporting Templates for Communications – Communicating with your stakeholders can be a time consuming process, so simplify it whenever you can.
- Hold Shorter Meetings – Short meetings with a targeted set of stakeholders will help the whole process run faster and smoother.
- Plan Your Day Before It Arrives – Preparation is your biggest asset.
- Plan for Firefighting – Isn’t that how most of our days go anyway?