These links are provided as reference. Thank you all who attended my MPUG webinar on June 5th, 2013. Hope this helps you and your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Here are a few of the links that were discussed. If you have any others – please let us and other know by responding with a comment to this blog.
- MPUG: http://mpug.com
- Project FAQs: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/microsoft-project-faq-project-management-software-FX103802262.aspx
- Managing project schedules in Project Professional vs. Project Online / PWA http://blogs.office.com/b/project/archive/2013/05/29/differences-between-project-professional-and-project-online.aspx?goback=%2Egmp_49854%2Egde_49854_member_245203143
- Compare Project 2007, 2010, and 2013 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/microsoft-project-2013-project-version-comparison-project-management-software-FX103797467.aspx
- General information: http://www.microsoft.com/project
- Get Started with Project Online: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/projectserver/fp123547.aspx
- IT Professional (TechNet): http://technet.microsoft.com/office/projectserver/
- Developer (MSDN): http://msdn.microsoft.com/project/
- Blog: http://blogs.office.com/b/project/
Again thanks to all the Microsoft Project advocates that we work with on a daily basis.