We have a great new work opportunity here at MS Project Now, if this is you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Job
MS Project Now is a project management and Microsoft Technology solution provider committed to improving project management and other processes for Microsoft users worldwide. We provide expert services including consulting, planning, implementation, upgrades, migration, onsite and web-based training, and ongoing support. Our founders and delivery teams are PMP certified as well as Microsoft Certified Project Server and SharePoint Server Professionals who have successfully delivered 100s of Microsoft technology solutions.
MS Project Now is both Microsoft Gold Certified in Project and Portfolio Management as well as Silver Certified in Collaboration and Content. We are also a PMI Global Registered Education Provider.
We have a team of passionate consultants who are highly skilled and ultra-responsive. We take pride in our services, and ability to provide our clients with the building blocks to ensure success. Our approach begins with earning our clients trust and building long-lasting relationships.
The Opportunity: Business Development Manager
Our company is growing, and as a result we have an opportunity for a key member of our Sales Team. This person must be responsive, outgoing, hardworking, self-driven, and have excellent people skills and the drive to close business. This individual will make significant contributions to our team, including having the opportunity to play a strategic role in building our sales team. We need someone who will come to understanding our customers’ needs and match them to our product line, such as Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint Server. This person therefore needs to have a strong working knowledge of Project Server and how to work with prospects to sell complete solutions. You will also be responsible for providing the great customer service we are known for. High achievers with a winning attitude and the ability to generate business will be rewarded.
· Ability to build and strengthen our relationships within Microsoft
· Proven track record selling in the enterprise software and management consulting industries (Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint Server knowledge required)
· Account management, as well as account planning and opportunity management.
· Strong verbal, written, computer communication and presentation skills.?
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.?
· Effective sales negotiation and closing techniques.?
· Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation.?
· Unlimited earning potential
· Performance awards and bonuses
· Medical and 401K
· Excellent compensation with ability to control work schedule