We are always trying to share great information with our clients. This recent MPUG article had some great practical advice on Best Practices for Managing Project Schedules. Here are some of the top tips. You can see the full article below for more tips or contact us to get even more information:
- Keep Project Schedules Simple.
- Manage and update project schedules weekly.
- Develop training based on your organization’s standard practices and procedures.
- Monitor all projects in the PMO just like how your project manager monitors.
- You can’t Google experience. Find a project expert with real experience in implementing project management tools.
Click here for the full article with even more details on the MPUG website.