You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers
Microsoft PPM is a very robust solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. The solution enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value from virtually anywhere on nearly any device. With this incredible amount of functionality naturally comes complexity. That’s where we come in. Our ProCare subscription support provides a functional & technical expert when you need them. Whether it’s trying to determine how best to constrain your portfolio, or how to create a calculated formula, we’re there to help.
Some of the ways we like to help
When it comes to support we don’t want to limit you to just break fix. That’s why we’ve made our subscription support ultra-flexible. So much so that you can use it for just about anything. From building executive dashboards to helping you create a formula that displays a graphical indicator. Or perhaps white-boarding a Microsoft PPM workflow to reviewing a project schedule. Just about anything related to Project Server/Online and Project Management is within scope. Such as:
- Report & Dashboard development
- Workflow development
- Questions and answers
- Review your system configuration for alignment with organization’s goals and objectives
Super-flexible terms, cancel anytime
Ok, so where’s the catch? Well don’t worry, we’re not going to lock you into any long-term agreement. And there is no cancellation fee. That’s right. Again, we want to keep this very simple for our customers. There are several options available, with super-low monthly rates available.
- Inexpensive, plans starting less than $400 a month!
- Flexible Use: you can plan and use hours for just about anything, including training and custom development
- Favorable terms: You can upgrade, downgrade, or terminate very freely
- Discounted rates: Plan rates are discounted from our normal rates. You get an additional discount with each plan upgrade