“Typically, you want to have a backup and recovery plan available before you deploy your SharePoint 2013 environment…”
Do you have a plan/strategy in place proactively? Whether you use Project Server 2013 or SharePoint 2013 standalone, you need to have a plan in place!
This article covers the following topics:
- Define business requirements for SharePoint farms and services
- Choose what to protect and recover in your SharePoint environment
- Choose SharePoint backup and recovery tools
- Determine SharePoint backup and recovery strategies
- Plan for performance when designing your SharePoint backup and recovery strategy
Read the full article here.
To access the backup planning worksheets, click here.
Need help developing your Disaster Recovery Plan/Strategy in SharePoint 2013? We can help! Contact us.