Once you have your farm configured for SQL Reporting Services in SharePoint integrated mode, the next step is to create a document library that you will upload the .rdl files. Do so as follows:
From within the Business Intelligence center in Project Server 2010
- Navigate Site Actions –> View All Site Content
- Specify a name for your Document Library, then click Create
- Navigate to your new Document Library, and select Library Settings from the Ribbon:
- Click Advanced Settings, select the radio button to Allow management of content types, then click OK:
- Now click the link Add from existing site content types:
- Now add the necessary content types by selecting them, then clicking the Add button. Click OK when finished.
- Now when you expose the options beneath the New Document toolbar button, you will see that you can add your SQL Reporting Services content types.