Tired of seeing the default logo every time you log in to PWA?
You can easily add your own company logo to Project Server 2010 Home Page by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Shared Documents folder (you can store the image anywhere, this is just a quick example):
- Upload your logo by clicking on “Add Document”.
- Click on the name of the file.
- The image will open and you need to copy the URL.
- Click on Site Actions and then Site Settings.
- On the Site Settings page, click on Title, Description and Icon under the Look and Feel section.
- Paste your URL in the box next to URL.
- Click OK and you’re done!