Integent is looking for someone to join our team. We have a very flexible work environment. A combination of virtual and onsite work, mostly virtual. Must be passionate about what you do!
About Integent LLC:
Integent provides expert project management, Microsoft technology solutions deployments, and training services to a diverse client base. Our custom-tailored solutions deliver measurable improvements in the following areas:
- People: What are the key issues, who owns the process and are they prepared to support all of the project-based initiatives.
- Process: Starting at a high level we identify the key steps to deploy Microsoft’s powerful project and portfolio management tools to streamline and coordinate project-based initiatives across the organization.
- Technology: People are aligned and the process is developed, then we provide the technology solutions to ensure a successful implementation that provides real-time information to all levels of users, from Executives to Project Managers. As a PPM Consultant at Integent specializing in Project and Portfolio Management, your responsibilities will include:
Applicants must be a US Citizen.
- Consultant working with clients to design, configure and implement Project Portfolio Management solutions using Microsoft Project, Project Server & Project Online
- Help clients implement processes to streamline and standardize their project and portfolio management procedures, as well as enhance collaboration throughout the organization.
- Build a strong relationship with the client
- Strong ability to provide training and develop training materials
- Strong Working knowledge of Microsoft Project at a minimum. Project Server and Project Online knowledge highly desired.
- Experience working with clients to establish and streamline project and resource management processes
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects and schedules
- Ability to identify and manage project risks and issues
- 2 or 4-year college degree
- 2-5+ years’ experience with Project Management
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Willingness to learn new skills, both technical and interpersonal