Your Microsoft Project Server Consulting Partner
Here at Integent, we provide Microsoft Project Server Consulting and Training services to organizations of all types and sizes. By doing so, we give them the knowledge to tackle many of the project and portfolio related challenges organizations face each and every day. Whether it’s tackling resource management in Microsoft Project Server, managing all projects in a single repository, or using a completely manual and time consuming process to select a portfolio of projects that aligns with their strategic objects, successfully deploying the Microsoft PPM solution can drastically help in all these areas.
Our passion is to work with our customers by bringing the people, process and technology together in a way that provides an organization a recipe for success. And we do this via our Microsoft Project Server Consulting services and utilizing a crawl, walk, run methodology. Because it is extremely important that an organization is benefiting from any newly introduced solution and not struggling. Some of the ways we help our customers include:
- Define and deploy a project intake process to help streamline and standardize an organizations approval process
- Design a solution that provides an organization a single repository for all project and resource information
- Help implement the configuration and processes necessary to get an accurate picture of resources demand
- Provide role-based training to help users acclimate with the PPM solution
- Develop and deploy enhanced reporting with Microsoft Project Server