Conduct a kick-off meeting to assess the current state of your business which includes: Project & Portfolio management, Tools currently in use, Project Intake, Project Initiation through execution and closing, Resource Demand versus Capacity, and Reporting.
We will be leveraging the areas that address your key requirements and provide knowledge transfer of those capabilities and how best to leverage those capabilities. We will provide support and training as well as weekly check-ins. We will develop a successful roadmap on how your organization will realize quantifiable benefits and a successful solution for your organization.
Depending on an organization's specific needs, Integent helps determine:
Inputs (determines how the organization does things today)
- Maturity Assessment: What is the organizations level of project and program management maturity.
- Project and Program assessments: How does the organization structure project schedules and programs. Are best practices being utilized?
- Resource assessment: Does the organization account for all work resources are involved with? How are operational assignments impacting project work and resource availability?
Outputs (building blocks implemented to close gaps and introduce efficiencies)
- Implementation of project management policies and procedures
- Implementation of a standardized process by which resource workload may be determined
- Introduction of automated processes via Microsoft Project Server
- Utilizing standard project templates from which to create project schedules
- Real-time information highlighting the capacity and demand of the organizations resources
- Standardized policies and procedures introducing efficiencies and quantifiable project metrics
- Automated processes that ensure a standardized and streamlined approach from project intake through closure
- Reports and dashboards highlighting real-time and accurate information, from which management can make informed decisions